When progressives were defending the Department of Labor’s fiduciary rule governing retirement accounts, they consistently praised the regulation for encouraging investment in low-cost index funds. Yet at the same time, many of them are backing a tax that would impose heavy costs on middle-class savers who invest in these funds. “Invest in low-cost index funds, then leave it alone,” advised […]
Daniel Crowley is research associate at the Competitive Enterprise Institute.
- Did Democrats Skip Embassy Opening to Snub Trump?
- Crossfire Hurricane: Category Five Political Espionage
- The Witch Hunt
- Democrat Tsunami Looking More Like Ripple
- The Things Going On at the Gaza Border
- Why Not Celebrate the Gulags, Too?
- Antifa Demands Show Trial