The Beijing Consensus: How China’s Authoritarian Model Will Dominate the Twenty-First Century By Stefan Halper (Basic Books, 296 pages, $28.95) In his new book, The Beijing Consensus, international relations expert Stefan Halper argues that the mass appeal of China’s “market-authoritarianism” is undermining the West. What Halper calls the “China model,” which provides “rapid growth, stability, […]
Dan Blumenthal is a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute.
- Mueller’s Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
- Thoughts for Opening a Serious DACA Discussion
- Circle Time in the Post-Binary Gender Era
- The Democratic Party of Today
- Trump Rescues Pro-Life Docs and Nurses
- SpaceX Cronyism Is Symptomatic of Defense Contracting at Its Worst