Mindful of Voltaire’s dictum (“To hold a pen is to be at war”), we take up the pen against five enduring myths about the Russian Revolution and the advent of socialism. The five myths are long-standing pillars of falsehood — used to curtail liberty, justify past atrocities, and (in the name of “progress”) lead free […]
Crosby Kemper III
Crosby Kemper III is chairman of the Show-Me Institute.
- Cory Booker Stunner: 17-Year Olds Too Immature to Be Held Accountable for Actions
- Dirty, Dirty Dirt
- Notes From an Intergalactic Freakshow
- When Will Cardinal Wuerl Let Me Return to Mass?
- Letters From Catholic Mothers (Part III)
- Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? To Encounter a 25% Tariff