Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes famously wrote that the best test of truth “is the power of the thought to get itself accepted in the competition of the market…” But today many are turning away from this theory, calling for greater government intervention in media ownership over the perceived lack of fairness in the press. Senator […]
- Does Midterm History Really Augur Big GOP Losses?
- They’re Coming After the Prop. 13 ‘Loophole’
- A Good Divorce Can Beat a Bad Marriage
- Repeal Taxes & Tariffs on Medical Devices Before It’s Too Late
- The Electro-Porsche Surtax
- Audit Shows Massive Debt and Deception for Kentucky Wired