This November voters in some 30 states again will be denied the right to elect their state supreme court, appeals court, circuit court, probate court and criminal corrections judges. Instead, a closed-door commission dominated by plantiffs’ lawyers will decide who will sit on the bench. Voters, however, will be allowed to go through the motions […]
Constance Hately is the pseudonym of a writer from the Midwest.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- Trump’s Middle East Strategy Takes Shape
- Hyping Stories With No Discernible Story
- Trump Should Ignore Pope’s Prattle About Paris Deal
- A Bit of This, A Bit of That
- Democrats and Republicans Unite to Celebrate Jerusalem