This November voters in some 30 states again will be denied the right to elect their state supreme court, appeals court, circuit court, probate court and criminal corrections judges. Instead, a closed-door commission dominated by plantiffs’ lawyers will decide who will sit on the bench. Voters, however, will be allowed to go through the motions […]
Constance Hately is the pseudonym of a writer from the Midwest.
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple