This November voters in some 30 states again will be denied the right to elect their state supreme court, appeals court, circuit court, probate court and criminal corrections judges. Instead, a closed-door commission dominated by plantiffs’ lawyers will decide who will sit on the bench. Voters, however, will be allowed to go through the motions […]
Constance Hately is the pseudonym of a writer from the Midwest.
- GOP Should Help Dreamers (But Not This Week)
- Tax and Smoke and #MeToo Aggravation
- Democrats Using Same Strategy Republicans Tried in 2013
- The Media Normalizes the Unruly Left
- Dickie Durbin Does DACA
- The Donald’s First Year: Daily Demolition Derby