The SundialBy Shirley Jackson(Penguin, 240 pages, $16) In the foreword to Penguin’s new edition of The Sundial, Shirley Jackson’s fourth novel, Victor LaValle speaks of a “kinship” he and others feel with Jackson’s work. “When meeting with readers and other writers of my generation, I find that mentioning her is like uttering a holy name.” […]
Chris R. Morgan
Chris R. Morgan is editor of Biopsy.
- Sketchy Case Against Kavanaugh #MeToo’s Thermidor?
- Ronald Reagan’s Soulcraft
- Monsignor Rossi, Wuerl’s Gay Mafioso at the Basilica
- Celebrate Public Lands Day the Right Way
- The Tragedy of Mr. Rogers
- Steyer’s Renewable Mandate Would Punish Arizona’s Poor