Joe Biden, always an insightful public servant, recently said this: “Well they didn’t want to have air bags. Well, guess what? We have air bags. We’re saving lives.” Unfortunately, Sam Peltzman and his progeny have developed a large economic literature that questions this conclusion. No one expects Mr. Biden to keep up with economics (he has […]
Chris Mufarrige is a law student at George Mason University.
- More Potemkin Indictments From Helsinki’s Would-Be Saboteurs
- How We Got to Point of Separating Families Entering U.S. Illegally
- Preexisting Prevarication
- Why the Meltdown Over Kavanaugh
- Coming Clean on My Baseball Addiction Before the WaPo Exposé
- Trump’s Supreme Choice