Joe Biden, always an insightful public servant, recently said this: “Well they didn’t want to have air bags. Well, guess what? We have air bags. We’re saving lives.” Unfortunately, Sam Peltzman and his progeny have developed a large economic literature that questions this conclusion. No one expects Mr. Biden to keep up with economics (he has […]
Chris Mufarrige is a law student at George Mason University.
- Sketchy Case Against Kavanaugh #MeToo’s Thermidor?
- Ronald Reagan’s Soulcraft
- Monsignor Rossi, Wuerl’s Gay Mafioso at the Basilica
- The Tragedy of Mr. Rogers
- Steyer’s Renewable Mandate Would Punish Arizona’s Poor
- Melania, There Is Hope