Every night, he rails against “corporate greed,” “so-called free trade,” and rapacious businesses that export “American jobs to cheap overseas labor markets.” Deadly serious, he warns of high-unemployment despite two years of positive job growth and a paltry 5.0% unemployment rate. He tells his viewers there will be hell to pay for trade deficits that […]
- Does Midterm History Really Augur Big GOP Losses?
- They’re Coming After the Prop. 13 ‘Loophole’
- A Good Divorce Can Beat a Bad Marriage
- Repeal Taxes & Tariffs on Medical Devices Before It’s Too Late
- The Electro-Porsche Surtax
- Audit Shows Massive Debt and Deception for Kentucky Wired