In both the House and the Senate, a measure was recently introduced to “allow American consumers, pharmacists and wholesalers access to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved prescription drugs at world market prices.” How? By allowing the re-importation of pharmaceuticals from Canada and other Western nations. As a means to control costs, this approach is […]
- My Draft for Trump’s Speech Pardoning All But One of Mueller’s Victims
- One Final Word for George Herbert Walker Bush
- Afghanistan: What’s in a Victory?
- The Lady Is a What?
- Trump Border Wall Showdown
- If You Thought Scrooge Was Bad, Consider the Victorian Home