FRANCE — It is common knowledge in France that the U.S. is a society in which the rich get richer and the poor get stomped into the ground. The French government routinely prides itself on its social cohesion largely glued together by a lack of polarization between the very rich and very poor, where there […]
- Does Midterm History Really Augur Big GOP Losses?
- They’re Coming After the Prop. 13 ‘Loophole’
- A Good Divorce Can Beat a Bad Marriage
- Repeal Taxes & Tariffs on Medical Devices Before It’s Too Late
- The Electro-Porsche Surtax
- Audit Shows Massive Debt and Deception for Kentucky Wired