FRANCE — It is common knowledge in France that the U.S. is a society in which the rich get richer and the poor get stomped into the ground. The French government routinely prides itself on its social cohesion largely glued together by a lack of polarization between the very rich and very poor, where there […]
- Rating the Presidents — and Obama
- Has Obama’s Would-Be Publisher Read ‘Breaking the War Mentality’?
- Dumbest Ever Defense of Obamacare
- Happy Birthday to Our Greatest President
- A Reminder to Conservative Trump Critics
- Team Trump’s First Scalp