With reports that the death toll in Syria has now exceeded 100,000 people, the Syria we see today is a shell of its former self: a broken country, fragmenting before our eyes, riven with sectarianism and increasingly polarized as the Regime tries to slaughter its people into submission. Unlike the implosions we have seen in […]
Brooks Newmark is a Conservative member of the British Parliament.
- Four Revived Whine Vintages From the Democrats’ Whineries
- The Pope At a Loss for Words
- Wearing a MAGA Hat at the Volusia Mall
- Liberals Warn: Their Worst Will Only Get Worse
- Coming Home With the Info
- Medicare for All: A Disaster