With reports that the death toll in Syria has now exceeded 100,000 people, the Syria we see today is a shell of its former self: a broken country, fragmenting before our eyes, riven with sectarianism and increasingly polarized as the Regime tries to slaughter its people into submission. Unlike the implosions we have seen in […]
Brooks Newmark is a Conservative member of the British Parliament.
- Why the GOP Is in No Rush to Repeal Obamacare
- How Will Trump Deal With Iran?
- Trump Wins YUGE in a Government Shutdown
- America’s Campus: The Necessity of Violence
- The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
- Taking Trump Seriously and Literally