With reports that the death toll in Syria has now exceeded 100,000 people, the Syria we see today is a shell of its former self: a broken country, fragmenting before our eyes, riven with sectarianism and increasingly polarized as the Regime tries to slaughter its people into submission. Unlike the implosions we have seen in […]
Brooks Newmark is a Conservative member of the British Parliament.
- How Pope Francis Is Undercutting Donald Trump
- Toward a Restoration of Gravitas in the Middle East
- The Impeachment Delusion
- Anderson Cooper and the Trump Dump Kerfuffle
- Flied Lice and Golden Visas
- Google Fiber Moves Toward Wireless, Leaving Taxpayers in the Lurch