The post-election air over Washington is filled with the cries of disappointed Republicans that George Bush’s convincing, yet not overwhelming, defeat could have been averted if only the President and his team had run a better campaign. Even Vice President Quayle, saluting the focused, largely blunder-free race run by Bill Clinton, suggested that a poor […]
- My Draft for Trump’s Speech Pardoning All But One of Mueller’s Victims
- One Final Word for George Herbert Walker Bush
- Afghanistan: What’s in a Victory?
- The Lady Is a What?
- Trump Border Wall Showdown
- If You Thought Scrooge Was Bad, Consider the Victorian Home