Last month, the People’s Republic of China celebrated the thirtieth anniversary of its brutal and inhumane one-child policy. Human rights groups have documented the widespread abuses of forced abortions and sterilizations, and in several provinces authorities have even been known to monitor women’s menstrual cycles and contraceptive use. Yet, as the Copenhagen conference on climate change […]
Brian Clowes is director of research at Human Life International.
- Scamming the Pro-Life Movement
- ‘Science’ Know-It-Alls on the March
- America’s Education System and the Lesson of Competition
- Political Islam: Democracy’s Lurking Iceberg
- Fully Compliant in Bringing Down VW
- Ganging Up in America