Last month, the People’s Republic of China celebrated the thirtieth anniversary of its brutal and inhumane one-child policy. Human rights groups have documented the widespread abuses of forced abortions and sterilizations, and in several provinces authorities have even been known to monitor women’s menstrual cycles and contraceptive use. Yet, as the Copenhagen conference on climate change […]
Brian Clowes is director of research at Human Life International.
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple