New York Times columnist Timothy Egan chose to confront the widening scandal within the Catholic church — namely, the allegation that Pope Francis’s power base is a homosexual cabal within the Vatican, leading him to advance known pederasts — by asserting two things: (1) The Church has a long history of Popes who deviated from […]
- The Pope’s Bridge to Nowhere
- James Watson & the Two Minutes Hate
- Both GOP, Democrats Must Feel Heat for Shutdown to End
- Escorts of Death: Roe v. Wade’s Handmaidens
- The Media’s ‘Climate of Hate’ Myth
- Should the WSOP Go Old School?