Senator Charles Grassley of Iowa recently demanded that popular religious leaders Creflo Dollar, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, Eddie Long of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, and Benny Hinn, among others, comply with an unprecedented congressional request for their financial records. Pro-family leaders I have spoken to tell me they cannot recall a similar previous instance […]
- Does Midterm History Really Augur Big GOP Losses?
- They’re Coming After the Prop. 13 ‘Loophole’
- A Good Divorce Can Beat a Bad Marriage
- Repeal Taxes & Tariffs on Medical Devices Before It’s Too Late
- The Electro-Porsche Surtax
- Audit Shows Massive Debt and Deception for Kentucky Wired