Just a few weeks ago, on April 22, the United States Supreme Court upheld Michigan’s State Constitution, which requires that students applying to our outstanding colleges and universities receive equal treatment. The Supreme Court’s ruling in Schuette v. By Any Means Necessary is a victory for the Michigan constitution and the citizens of the Great Lakes State. In […]
Bill Schuette is the Attorney General of Michigan.
- The #MeTooing of Wayne Pacelle
- Alexa, Why Do Our Medical Bills Keep Skyrocketing?
- Legislation by Lynch Mob
- Robert Mueller’s Truth Is Out There
- The Power and Prevalence of Virtue Signaling
- Rubio Stands Firm, Falls Down