Just a few weeks ago, on April 22, the United States Supreme Court upheld Michigan’s State Constitution, which requires that students applying to our outstanding colleges and universities receive equal treatment. The Supreme Court’s ruling in Schuette v. By Any Means Necessary is a victory for the Michigan constitution and the citizens of the Great Lakes State. In […]
Bill Schuette is the Attorney General of Michigan.
- It’s Time for President Donald Trump to Pardon Pat Nolan
- Strzok Out, Ohr In
- Of Guilt and the Late Confederacy
- Let’s Hope Trump Didn’t Record Anyone
- President Trump, Lay Off Harley-Davidson
- Custer Died for Our Virtues