Just a few weeks ago, on April 22, the United States Supreme Court upheld Michigan’s State Constitution, which requires that students applying to our outstanding colleges and universities receive equal treatment. The Supreme Court’s ruling in Schuette v. By Any Means Necessary is a victory for the Michigan constitution and the citizens of the Great Lakes State. In […]
Bill Schuette is the Attorney General of Michigan.
- Triumphant Trump and Carefree Cruz
- The Transhumanist Bill of Wrongs
- Andrew Gillum, a Flailing Flim-Flam Artist
- Is There an Algorithm in the House?
- The Ben Sasse Hannity Attack
- The Caravan Moves On