Just a few weeks ago, on April 22, the United States Supreme Court upheld Michigan’s State Constitution, which requires that students applying to our outstanding colleges and universities receive equal treatment. The Supreme Court’s ruling in Schuette v. By Any Means Necessary is a victory for the Michigan constitution and the citizens of the Great Lakes State. In […]
Bill Schuette is the Attorney General of Michigan.
- Did Democrats Skip Embassy Opening to Snub Trump?
- Crossfire Hurricane: Category Five Political Espionage
- The Witch Hunt
- Democrat Tsunami Looking More Like Ripple
- The Things Going On at the Gaza Border
- Why Not Celebrate the Gulags, Too?
- Antifa Demands Show Trial