On December 6, I managed to attend the L.A. World Affairs lunch featuring Michael Moore. Usually, the World Affairs Council functions are fairly dowdy gatherings for obscure ambassadors, professors, or former government people on book tours, drawing about 70 attendees. But this was different! About 550 were there, with entire tables of Hollywood types decked […]
Barbara Bernstein writes from Southern California
- My Draft for Trump’s Speech Pardoning All But One of Mueller’s Victims
- One Final Word for George Herbert Walker Bush
- Afghanistan: What’s in a Victory?
- The Lady Is a What?
- Trump Border Wall Showdown
- If You Thought Scrooge Was Bad, Consider the Victorian Home