On December 6, I managed to attend the L.A. World Affairs lunch featuring Michael Moore. Usually, the World Affairs Council functions are fairly dowdy gatherings for obscure ambassadors, professors, or former government people on book tours, drawing about 70 attendees. But this was different! About 550 were there, with entire tables of Hollywood types decked […]
Barbara Bernstein writes from Southern California
- Christine Blasey Ford Won’t Take ‘Yes’ for an Answer
- Donald Trump’s Race Against Death
- Dems to Farm Workers: ‘No, No Puedes’
- Has State Dept. Finally Abandoned Its Palestinian Fantasies?
- Rise of 5G Lessens the Case for Net Neutrality
- Pro Poker Tip: Play Predictably