On December 6, I managed to attend the L.A. World Affairs lunch featuring Michael Moore. Usually, the World Affairs Council functions are fairly dowdy gatherings for obscure ambassadors, professors, or former government people on book tours, drawing about 70 attendees. But this was different! About 550 were there, with entire tables of Hollywood types decked […]
Barbara Bernstein writes from Southern California
- Statism’s Violent Wages
- Will the Senate Parliamentarian Try to Save Obamacare?
- To Eliminate Obamacare Stress the Three Cs: Choice, Competition, and Cost Reduction
- A New Jersey College Has Just Discovered the Governor’s Stash
- China’s Coming Crisis Will Not Be Capitalism’s
- Trump Throws Sessions Under the Bus?