AN OLD SAYING sometimes attributed to Mark Twain goes: “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” And so it is with the current view that government spending stimulates the economy. It doesn’t. Government stimulus spending, paid for by running up the […]
Arthur B. Laffer is an author, economist, and the chairman of Laffer Associates.
- Condemning Harvey, Still Clinging to Bill and Teddy
- Hillary and Harvey’s Shared Fate
- Trump Executive Order Unravels Obamacare Redistribution Scheme
- Google Endangers Public Health
- It’s Official: The Left Has Abandoned Evolution
- Fossil Fuels Protect the World’s Poor Against Natural Disasters