Mohammed Ali Jinnah, Pakistan’s founder sixty years ago, foresaw a modern, secular, progressive country based on Islamic values of equality, human rights and freedom. Were he here today he would be appalled by what has happened to his dream. It is neither modern, secular nor progressive. Instead of Islamic values it is, more and more, […]
- The Pope’s Bridge to Nowhere
- James Watson & the Two Minutes Hate
- Both GOP, Democrats Must Feel Heat for Shutdown to End
- Escorts of Death: Roe v. Wade’s Handmaidens
- The Media’s ‘Climate of Hate’ Myth
- Should the WSOP Go Old School?