Mohammed Ali Jinnah, Pakistan’s founder sixty years ago, foresaw a modern, secular, progressive country based on Islamic values of equality, human rights and freedom. Were he here today he would be appalled by what has happened to his dream. It is neither modern, secular nor progressive. Instead of Islamic values it is, more and more, […]
- Will Trump Be Impeached for Obamacare ‘Sabotage’?
- Money for Nothing and the Rent’s for Free
- Did Trump Really Save America From Socialism?
- CEI Study: Remove Tariffs and Trade Barriers
- Lay Off Boris Johnson — and Us for That Matter
- ‘Everyone Knows’ — Why John Cox Can Win Governor of California