Mohammed Ali Jinnah, Pakistan’s founder sixty years ago, foresaw a modern, secular, progressive country based on Islamic values of equality, human rights and freedom. Were he here today he would be appalled by what has happened to his dream. It is neither modern, secular nor progressive. Instead of Islamic values it is, more and more, […]
- The #MeTooing of Wayne Pacelle
- Alexa, Why Do Our Medical Bills Keep Skyrocketing?
- Legislation by Lynch Mob
- Robert Mueller’s Truth Is Out There
- The Power and Prevalence of Virtue Signaling
- Rubio Stands Firm, Falls Down