I watched the inauguration in an overwhelmingly Republican room, yet I’d call the circumstances nothing but respectful. The interjections were few, and none of them particularly partisan, and most present accorded the proceedings close attention. All stayed for the full address and few left immediately when it was finished. The immediate subsequent comments involved criticism […]
- Trump’s Conservative CPAC Speech
- Chicago Honors Terrorist After Dishonoring Trump
- Democrats: More Radical, Less Chic
- Ladies Night at the Theater
- Milo’s Republicans: Hang ’em High!
- Why Most Patients Say ‘Hell, No’ to Obamacare