I watched the inauguration in an overwhelmingly Republican room, yet I’d call the circumstances nothing but respectful. The interjections were few, and none of them particularly partisan, and most present accorded the proceedings close attention. All stayed for the full address and few left immediately when it was finished. The immediate subsequent comments involved criticism […]
- Did Democrats Skip Embassy Opening to Snub Trump?
- Crossfire Hurricane: Category Five Political Espionage
- The Witch Hunt
- Democrat Tsunami Looking More Like Ripple
- The Things Going On at the Gaza Border
- Why Not Celebrate the Gulags, Too?
- Antifa Demands Show Trial