I watched the inauguration in an overwhelmingly Republican room, yet I’d call the circumstances nothing but respectful. The interjections were few, and none of them particularly partisan, and most present accorded the proceedings close attention. All stayed for the full address and few left immediately when it was finished. The immediate subsequent comments involved criticism […]
- Charlottesville and Masked Antifa, Omarosi, Brennan, Cuomo, Hillary — and Enemies of the People
- Trump, Manafort, and the Company They Keep
- Retirees Shouldn’t Get Security Clearances
- Trump Hits Communist China and Liberal Universities
- John Brennan, a Security Risk from the Start
- Never That Great, Huh?