In the majority decision in Brown v. EMA, in which the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a California law restricting the sale of violent video games to minors, Justice Antonin Scalia touched on several points only peripherally related to the case but warranting deeper analysis. Although it may be in the state’s power to protect […]
- Hush Money and Impeachment
- Of Course Trump Will Be Impeached
- What Is Putin’s Game?
- Juan Cole Invents a Peaceful Quran
- Congress, Not Trump, Is Responsible for America’s Debt
- Uneducated: Why American Education Is Fundamentally Flawed