In the majority decision in Brown v. EMA, in which the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a California law restricting the sale of violent video games to minors, Justice Antonin Scalia touched on several points only peripherally related to the case but warranting deeper analysis. Although it may be in the state’s power to protect […]
- The GOP’s Spine of Silly Putty
- Democrats Forget Rights of the Accused in Kavanaugh Case
- Resisting a Lynch Mob
- Monsignor Rossi, Wuerl’s Gay Mafioso at the Basilica
- Sketchy Case Against Kavanaugh #MeToo’s Thermidor?
- Celebrate Public Lands Day the Right Way