In the majority decision in Brown v. EMA, in which the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a California law restricting the sale of violent video games to minors, Justice Antonin Scalia touched on several points only peripherally related to the case but warranting deeper analysis. Although it may be in the state’s power to protect […]
- Why the GOP Is in No Rush to Repeal Obamacare
- How Will Trump Deal With Iran?
- Trump Wins YUGE in a Government Shutdown
- America’s Campus: The Necessity of Violence
- The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
- Taking Trump Seriously and Literally