Shortly after Thailand’s new government seized power in the fall of 2006, the country’s military leaders awarded themselves pay increases of over $9 million per year. At the same time, the government increased its military budget by more than one third, or $1.1 billion, while cutting its public health budget by $12 million. Translation: More […]
Alexandra V. Preate
- My Draft for Trump’s Speech Pardoning All But One of Mueller’s Victims
- One Final Word for George Herbert Walker Bush
- Afghanistan: What’s in a Victory?
- The Lady Is a What?
- Trump Border Wall Showdown
- If You Thought Scrooge Was Bad, Consider the Victorian Home