Shortly after Thailand’s new government seized power in the fall of 2006, the country’s military leaders awarded themselves pay increases of over $9 million per year. At the same time, the government increased its military budget by more than one third, or $1.1 billion, while cutting its public health budget by $12 million. Translation: More […]
Alexandra V. Preate
- Sketchy Case Against Kavanaugh #MeToo’s Thermidor?
- Ronald Reagan’s Soulcraft
- Monsignor Rossi, Wuerl’s Gay Mafioso at the Basilica
- The Tragedy of Mr. Rogers
- Steyer’s Renewable Mandate Would Punish Arizona’s Poor
- Melania, There Is Hope