“He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad. And that was all his patrimony.” —Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche (1921) Juan José Padilla is tall for a matador, five foot ten inches on his stockinged feet in the ring, and saber-thin. His body is an interwoven mesh of scars: […]
Alexander Fiske-Harrison is a writer living in Spain.
- Mueller Has Strzok Out
- A Modest Proposal for Making America, and the World, Great Again
- Scott Pruitt and the Return of the Black Cat News Story
- Is It Time to Downsize American Tech Companies?
- Psychosocial School Rise Raises Need for Choice
- My Kingdom for a Razorback Sucker