WellPoint, Cigna, and a number of other major health insurance companies announced last month that they will no longer bear the extra costs of caring for patients harmed by any of nearly a dozen types of preventable medical errors. In other words, the doctors and hospitals that harm these patients will have to foot the […]
Alain C. Enthoven
- Mueller Has Strzok Out
- A Modest Proposal for Making America, and the World, Great Again
- Scott Pruitt and the Return of the Black Cat News Story
- Is It Time to Downsize American Tech Companies?
- Psychosocial School Rise Raises Need for Choice
- My Kingdom for a Razorback Sucker