WellPoint, Cigna, and a number of other major health insurance companies announced last month that they will no longer bear the extra costs of caring for patients harmed by any of nearly a dozen types of preventable medical errors. In other words, the doctors and hospitals that harm these patients will have to foot the […]
Alain C. Enthoven
- Sketchy Case Against Kavanaugh #MeToo’s Thermidor?
- Ronald Reagan’s Soulcraft
- Monsignor Rossi, Wuerl’s Gay Mafioso at the Basilica
- Celebrate Public Lands Day the Right Way
- The Tragedy of Mr. Rogers
- Steyer’s Renewable Mandate Would Punish Arizona’s Poor