WellPoint, Cigna, and a number of other major health insurance companies announced last month that they will no longer bear the extra costs of caring for patients harmed by any of nearly a dozen types of preventable medical errors. In other words, the doctors and hospitals that harm these patients will have to foot the […]
Alain C. Enthoven
- Federal Judge Rules Obamacare Unconstitutional
- Theresa May Is Sheriff Bart
- Obamacare Unconstitutional, Now What?
- The Clintons vs. The American Spectator
- The Corrupt Vote Harvest in Orange County
- Liberalism Bankrupts the Boy Scouts