OINK, SAYS JEFF IMMELT, SMACKING HIS LIPS. While his company’s stock has shed two-thirds of its value over the last year and a half, GE’s chief is looking heavier than ever. Burying one’s nose in the public trough can do that to a man. Oink, oink, says Wal-Mart’s Mike Duke, signaling his support of the […]
Abu M. Friedman
Abu M. Friedman (not his real name) is a business writer.
- Turkey Walks Out of NATO Conference Over U.S. Freedom of Speech
- Graham-Cassidy Last, Best Hope for Obamacare Repeal
- It’s Leftward Ho — and No End in Sight
- Economic Development: The Joke’s on Us
- Saved by the Hurricane — How Do You Spell Islamic Relief?
- The Pivotal Battle of the Civil War