OINK, SAYS JEFF IMMELT, SMACKING HIS LIPS. While his company’s stock has shed two-thirds of its value over the last year and a half, GE’s chief is looking heavier than ever. Burying one’s nose in the public trough can do that to a man. Oink, oink, says Wal-Mart’s Mike Duke, signaling his support of the […]
Abu M. Friedman
Abu M. Friedman (not his real name) is a business writer.
- Christine Blasey Ford Won’t Take ‘Yes’ for an Answer
- Donald Trump’s Race Against Death
- Dems to Farm Workers: ‘No, No Puedes’
- Has State Dept. Finally Abandoned Its Palestinian Fantasies?
- Rise of 5G Lessens the Case for Net Neutrality
- Pro Poker Tip: Play Predictably