Last autumn, The Conservative Agenda Project asked a number of young conservatives, primarily students working on the conservative newspapers in the Collegiate Network sponsored by the Intercollegiate Studies Institute, to submit an essay on how they talk to their fellow students about conservatism. A cash prize and publication were offered for the best essay. The […]
- My Draft for Trump’s Speech Pardoning All But One of Mueller’s Victims
- One Final Word for George Herbert Walker Bush
- Afghanistan: What’s in a Victory?
- The Lady Is a What?
- Trump Border Wall Showdown
- If You Thought Scrooge Was Bad, Consider the Victorian Home