The American Conservative
- The sequester will help the nation battle “against a future of unending wars” claims Jon Basil Utley.
The Daily Caller
- Ryan Ellis of Americans for Tax Reform argues that the IRS won’t be able to handle the enforcement of Obamacare.
- If you’re pro-life, then you should be pro-marriage, says Thomas Peters of the National Organization for Marriage.
- Kevin D. Williamson writes about the sequester one week into the cuts and how Congress should progress with it.
- Mona Charen explains how the Left ignores the actual Chavez legacy.
- Jeremy Lott explains why the College of Cardinals should not pick an American pope.
- Is Rep. Tom Cole the new John McCain of the House? Daniel Horowitz affirms.
- “Barack Obama’s basic filibuster mistake.”
The Weekly Standard
- Tod Lindberg tells President Obama how he can prevent atrocities in Syria.
The Washington Times