The Giuliani camp on the cusp of another Democratic debate has once again dared the Democrats to say the phrase: "Islamic terrorists." I think this may need some updating so I would offer this instead:
TEN THINGS YOU WON'T HEAR AT THE DEMOCRATIC DEBATE
1. "I won't engage in class warfare."
2. "Our enemies listen to what we say and act accordingly."
3. "Immigration reform is first and foremost an issue of national security."
4. "You know we voted unanimously against the Kyoto accords so perhaps we should stop pandering."
5. "There are 2 Americas-- John Edwards and everyone else."
6. "Bill Clinton was on a fool's errand negotiating with Arafat."
7. "Health care isn't going to get cheaper if the government takes over."
8. "The teachers union is a big part of the education problem."
9. "I guess it really is undemocratic for judges to 'make stuff up' in the constitution."
10. " We never had a good thing to say about special prosecutors when we were in power but that was then, this is now."
Share this Article
Like this Article
Print this ArticlePrint Article