In case you haven't heard about the federal government's free cell phone program, "Lifeline", derisively called the ObamaPhone by critics (including me), it's not a joke, even though it seems like it should be:
Here then are the key features of the ObamaPhone:
- It automatically rejects calls from people with a different opinion.
- Every time you take a picture, it produces a grimmer image of America.
- It doesn't have a plan; it just keeps telling you how bad the other guy's plan is.
- When it crashes, it blames your previous phone.
- All 3 AM calls go directly to voicemail.
- It has a really useless app called "Biden."
- Pairing it with another device sucks all the energy out of the other unit.
- Type in "job search" and it gives you directions to the welfare office.
- The navigation feature covers all 57 States.
- The default ringtone for international calls is "I'm sorry, so sorry, please accept my apology."
- The healthcare app downloads and installs itself without your permission.
- When you make a call, a teleprompter pops up to help you speak.
- Restaurant reviews are all written by Michelle Obama.
- There are never any winners on Angry Birds.
- Instagram takes two months to process a photo and you have to fill out 3 PDFs to do so.
- Paypal app is replaced with ReceivePal app.
- You can't find "Jerusalem" on Google maps.
- It turns all your Facebook friends into enemies and all your enemies into friends.
- Don't want to work? There's an app for that, too.
- It automatically bows down to phones made by foreign companies.
- When you watch a YouTube video, a US ambassador gets killed.
- When you dial "home", it calls Kenya.
- As opposed to the iPhone, it's called the mePhone.
Congressman Tim Griffin (R-AR) has a YouTube video about this outrageous program and its costs:
As long as we're mentioning ThePeoplesCube.com web site, this is really funny too:
Share this Article
Like this Article
Print this ArticlePrint Article