Today's rulings offer us a glimpse of what to expect when the Supreme Court rules on Obamacare.
1. The decision will come Thursday.
2. Anthony Kennedy, who has written eight decisions including today's Arizona ruling, is unlikely to author this one.
3. Chief Justice John Roberts is therefore the likeliest author.
4. The Arizona ruling reminds us it is not impossible for Roberts and Kennedy to vote with the liberal bloc, or at least be closer to that bloc than to Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas or Samuel Alito.
5. Arizona could make it harder for Obama to run against a partisan Supreme Court if his health care law is struck down.
Share this Article
Like this Article
Print this ArticlePrint Article