- Boston Globe poll shows Scott Brown more popular in Massachusetts than John Kerry or Barack Obama.
- Democratic Candidate for Senate Giannoulias says he was subpoenaed by Blagojevich attorneys (WGN)
- Hugo Chavez refers to Israel as a "genocidal state" that will one day be "put in its place" (Reuters)
- Martin D. Ginsburg, tax law professor and husband of Justice Ginsburg passes away (Washington Post)
- CIA director Leon Panetta says it has been years since there has been good intelligence on Bin Laden (New York Daily News)
Share this Article
Like this Article
Print this ArticlePrint Article