Today on the main site:
- The Man Who Despises America, by Mark Hyman
- On Speed, by Eric Peters
- The Absolutely Worst Bill Ever, by Peter Ferrara
- Fear of the Mother, by Shawn Macomber
- We Win, They Lose, by Lisa Fabrizio
- Antichrist, by James Bowman
Comment of the day:
I remember flying over the Wall in the summer of 1970 when landing at Temphof. Later, I walked up as close to the wall as sanity permitted in those days. Somehow, I feel Mr. Obama has led a very sheltered life and has no understanding of what really went on during that period of time. There is an old saying that, 'What you do speaks so loudly, that I cannot hear a word you are saying." If the current Government in Washington continues on for the next three years as they have for the first year, then Jimmy Carter will no longer be on the bottom rung of the worst US Presidents.
What to watch for:
- The U.S Assistant Secretary of State has told the media recently that a U.S delegation is North Korea bound sometime in the near future.
- According to this survey, 5% of Americans polled said they were planning to buy a house, and the location would most likely be in the south or the west.
Share this Article
Like this Article
Print this ArticlePrint Article