Today on the main site:
- The Amazing Sinking Charlie, by Larry Thornberry
- Behold a Trojan Pony, by Peter Hannaford
- Come so Favre, by Ryan Young
- Art Doesn't Work, by Ryan L. Cole
Comment of the day:
Yes, you, Seth Lipsky and Norman Podhoretz are on to something here. Liberalism is a "faith system" for secular people.
Most know that Marx was born into a Jewish family that had converted to Christianity. He eventually renounced both religions. Trotsky was a Jew, as was Felix Dzerzhinsky. Many leading Communists of the early 2oth century were Jews. We often forget that Israel is a socialist country and that its kibbutzes are communes.
I find it interesting that many religiously observant Jews tend to be conservative, just as many religiously observant Christians tend to be conservative as well.
What to watch for:
- Barbara Boxer (D-California) will go ahead and mark up the legislation on the climate bill with or without the GOP.
Share this Article
Like this Article
Print this ArticlePrint Article