May 17, 2013 | 6 comments
May 15, 2013 | 2 comments
May 14, 2013 | 3 comments
May 5, 2013 | 1 comment
May 2, 2013 | 2 comments
1) More than 30,000 people sign a petition on the White House website with a simple request for President Obama: “Secure resources and funding, and begin construction of a Death Star by 2016.”
2) The White House responds:
• The construction of the Death Star has been estimated to cost more than $850,000,000,000,000,000. We’re working hard to reduce the deficit, not expand it.
• The Administration does not support blowing up planets.
• Why would we spend countless taxpayer dollars on a Death Star with a fundamental flaw that can be exploited by a one-man starship?
A man of faith in a godless age is hitting Americans where it hurts.
Mr. and Mrs. American Spectator Reader, let P.J. O’Rourke talk sense to your kids.
In Britain, defending your property can get you life.
It won’t take long for conservatives to scratch this presidential wannabe off their 2008 scorecard.
Was the President done in by the economy, or by the politics of the economy?