10) Meat-less Fridays all year round in the Supreme Court cafeteria;
9) Oral arguments in Latin;
6) Supreme Court windows replaced with stained glass;
5) On close votes, the Justices will consult a statue of St. Thomas More. If the statue weeps, they affirm; if no tears, then they reverse.
4) Incense at the start of each session;
3) Supreme Court opinions will be deemed infallible and unreviewable by any earthly authority [Ed. - Sorry -
that does not appear to be a change at all]
2) Catechism of the Catholic Church will now be “persuasive authority”;
And, the number one change which a Catholic majority would make to the Supreme Court …
1) Wednesday night bingo!
A man of faith in a godless age is hitting Americans where it hurts.
Mr. and Mrs. American Spectator Reader, let P.J. O’Rourke talk sense to your kids.
In Britain, defending your property can get you life.
It won’t take long for conservatives to scratch this presidential wannabe off their 2008 scorecard.
Was the President done in by the economy, or by the politics of the economy?