- Elections do have consequences -- Axelrod's AKPD Message and Media gets $24 million in healthcare reform commercials. (Politico)
- Iranian-made rockets found in Basra, maybe if we post this link on Twitter they'll stop smuggling weapons across the border to kill Americans. (USA Today)
- ACT says 77% of children need to be left behind. Less than a quarter of high school grads ready for college. (Wall Street Journal)
- The socialism work ethic: NHS employees take 50% more sick holidays than private sector counterparts (Timesonline)
- Town Hall Must Watch: Barney Frank tells constituent "trying to have a conversation with you would be like trying to argue with a dining room table. I have no interest in doing it."
Share this Article
Like this Article
Print this ArticlePrint Article