ALEC newest target as Rush attack fails: Leaked MoveOn Memo threatened radio station.
(Page 4 of 7)
We have a real chance to get Rush Limbaugh off our public airwaves, and if we can do it it will send an unmistakeable [sic] message to all the other right-wing bullies who want to attack women’s basic rights and silence women as they do. Can you chip in $5 to support our efforts and help get Rush Limbaugh off the air?
Yes, I can give $5.
Thanks for all you do.
—Anna, Elena, Steven, Stefanie, and the rest of the team
1. “EXCLUSIVE: 140 Companies Drop Advertising From Rush Limbaugh,” Think Progress, March 12, 2012
2. “Pittsfield station dumps Rush Limbaugh,” The Boston Globe, March 07, 2012
3. “Rush Limbaugh Closes First Hour With Dead Air,” Media Matters, March 08, 2012
4. “WGAN: Limbaugh show stays on the air,” Portland Press Herald, March 9, 2012
5. “Local anti-Limbaugh effort gets 2,743 signatures; national figures join fray,” The Youngstown Vindicator, March 11, 2012
A man of faith in a godless age is hitting Americans where it hurts.
Mr. and Mrs. American Spectator Reader, let P.J. O’Rourke talk sense to your kids.
In Britain, defending your property can get you life.
The debacle of this president’s administration is both a cause and a symptom of the decline of American values. Unless Congress impeaches him, that decline will go on unchecked. An eminent jurist surveys the damage and assesses the chances for the recovery of our culture.
It won’t take long for conservatives to scratch this presidential wannabe off their 2008 scorecard.
The American Christmas, like the songs that celebrate it, makes room for everybody under the rainbow. Is that why so many people seem to be hostile to it?
Was the President done in by the economy, or by the politics of the economy?