Republican leadership: unlikely. Painting an Obama picture. An invidious comparison. Plus more.
(Page 4 of 4)
Ask yourself any one of the following questions:
1. Which party supports sanctuary cities?
2. Which party has dominated school boards (especially in urban areas) for decades?
3. Which party believes a fully-funded school program has never existed since the beginning of mankind?
4. Which party claims they don’t tax. Instead, they “invest” in our future?
5. Which party is constantly on the lookout for new “victims” requiring some form of state aid?
6. Which party pushes multiculturalism over American values?
So, Jay, answer any one of the above questions — it doesn’t
matter which one — and you will have your answer.
— Garry Greenwood
A man of faith in a godless age is hitting Americans where it hurts.
Mr. and Mrs. American Spectator Reader, let P.J. O’Rourke talk sense to your kids.
In Britain, defending your property can get you life.
The debacle of this president’s administration is both a cause and a symptom of the decline of American values. Unless Congress impeaches him, that decline will go on unchecked. An eminent jurist surveys the damage and assesses the chances for the recovery of our culture.
It won’t take long for conservatives to scratch this presidential wannabe off their 2008 scorecard.
The American Christmas, like the songs that celebrate it, makes room for everybody under the rainbow. Is that why so many people seem to be hostile to it?
Was the President done in by the economy, or by the politics of the economy?
H/T to National Review Online