(Page 2 of 10)
Some of the biggest problem that the Democrats of today have are as follows:
1. They are completely devoid of ideas.
2. The snake oil elixir they are attempting to shove down the throats of everyday Americans is impossible to digest.
3. They are basically miserable people who see America as the cause of all of the problems of the world and not the solution.
4. They are all a bunch of cradle-to-grave nanny staters.
5. They are of the opinion that people are not capable of achieving anything on their own. Indeed, they need government intervention.
6. They believe that the military is made up of a bunch of sadistic torturers.
A man of faith in a godless age is hitting Americans where it hurts.
Mr. and Mrs. American Spectator Reader, let P.J. O’Rourke talk sense to your kids.
In Britain, defending your property can get you life.
The debacle of this president’s administration is both a cause and a symptom of the decline of American values. Unless Congress impeaches him, that decline will go on unchecked. An eminent jurist surveys the damage and assesses the chances for the recovery of our culture.
It won’t take long for conservatives to scratch this presidential wannabe off their 2008 scorecard.
The American Christmas, like the songs that celebrate it, makes room for everybody under the rainbow. Is that why so many people seem to be hostile to it?
Was the President done in by the economy, or by the politics of the economy?