(Page 2 of 8)
* The State of California has a 38 BILLION dollar deficit
* more than the total of the other 49 states combined
* Our state bond rating is just above junk status
* California Universities will SURCHARGE (over and above tuition) students $3,000 if their parents earn $91,000+
* An illegal alien can attend a CAL University cheaper than a Medal of Honor winner from Tulsa
* Our 4th graders test scores are above those of Guam (one up from the bottom)
* The “car tax” triples October 1st
* Sales tax goes to 8 3/4% in some counties
* Our interstates are the longest parking lots in the world
* We are trying to recall the finest governor money can buy…
* And the nuts at Berkeley call me delusional?
A man of faith in a godless age is hitting Americans where it hurts.
Mr. and Mrs. American Spectator Reader, let P.J. O’Rourke talk sense to your kids.
In Britain, defending your property can get you life.
The debacle of this president’s administration is both a cause and a symptom of the decline of American values. Unless Congress impeaches him, that decline will go on unchecked. An eminent jurist surveys the damage and assesses the chances for the recovery of our culture.
It won’t take long for conservatives to scratch this presidential wannabe off their 2008 scorecard.
The American Christmas, like the songs that celebrate it, makes room for everybody under the rainbow. Is that why so many people seem to be hostile to it?
Was the President done in by the economy, or by the politics of the economy?