- Iran Harasses America
- Donald Trump’s Immigration Flippity Flop: Rush Finds It Funny
- Guess Who EpiPen CEO Donates To?
- Parent Choice in Education Wins
- Stop It With the Stupid Homework
- Dana Milbank’s Hannity Double-Standard
- Taming Trump: Is Kellyanne Conway Creating the New Tone?
- Praise vs. Bacon
- Are We Hitting or Cooking?
- Hillary Throws Colin Powell Under The Bus During FBI Interview
- There’s Only One Thing Trump Regrets
- Syrian Refugees: Images & Reality
More from the Spectator
There’s a quote attributed to Ronald Reagan, “It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.” It’s also that so many of those things that they know that “aren’t so” lead to bad policies based on those lies and distortions. Take, for instance, the recent […]
One of the more subtle bits of humor in Stephen Frears’s Florence Foster Jenkins, based with reasonable fidelity on a true story, has to do with Hugh Grant’s rather modest conceit of himself as an actor — or is it that of his character, St. Clair Bayfield? Here is a very successful actor playing a […]
The speed at which Obamacare is now collapsing has exceeded the pace at which its advocates are able to produce plausible excuses. For evidence of this, one need look no further than the latest conspiracy theory concocted by Andrew Slavitt, the paragon of public service who runs the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). […]
The political world is all atwitter following Donald Trump’s statement last Thursday in Charlotte, North Carolina that, “believe it or not,” he regrets having said “the wrong thing” in the past, “particularly where it may have caused personal pain,” a list which might include Heidi Cruz, Megyn Kelly, and Ghazala Khan. I was less astonished […]