10) Meat-less Fridays all year round in the Supreme Court cafeteria;
9) Oral arguments in Latin;
6) Supreme Court windows replaced with stained glass;
5) On close votes, the Justices will consult a statue of St. Thomas More. If the statue weeps, they affirm; if no tears, then they reverse.
4) Incense at the start of each session;
3) Supreme Court opinions will be deemed infallible and unreviewable by any earthly authority [Ed. – Sorry –
that does not appear to be a change at all]
2) Catechism of the Catholic Church will now be “persuasive authority”;
And, the number one change which a Catholic majority would make to the Supreme Court . . .
1) Wednesday night bingo!