- A Coupla Resentful Ignoramuses
- Science: A Short Story
- Anthony Weiner’s Submissive Wife
- Welfare to Work Helped Reduce Poverty
- Hillary Clinton’s Wiped Emails: Does This Show Intent Yet, FBI?
- Iran Harasses America
- Donald Trump’s Immigration Flippity Flop: Rush Finds It Funny
- Guess Who EpiPen CEO Donates To?
- Parent Choice in Education Wins
- Stop It With the Stupid Homework
- Dana Milbank’s Hannity Double-Standard
- Taming Trump: Is Kellyanne Conway Creating the New Tone?
More from the Spectator
Sacramento California’s hardy band of pension reformers show many of the symptoms of “battered spouse syndrome.” No matter how often they are beaten and ridiculed, they cling to hope. Maybe this time, the state will get its act together and reform a system of profiteering that’s threatening our fiscal future. I’ve heard them say as […]
An excerpt from Daniel Wattenberg’s new nonfiction novella, Decatur’s Wake: The Fateful Rivalry Behind the Lightning Defeat of Barbary Terror, available as a Kindle Single from Amazon. Within five days of his arrival in the Mediterranean in June 1815 in command of a squadron of ten ships, Commodore Stephen Decatur had captured two Algerine warships, including […]
Baton Rouge Tuesday, President Barack Obama landed in Baton Rouge to tour the devastation of the historic flood in South Louisiana. In his remarks to the media during his visit, the president noted, after saluting the various local, state and federal muckety-mucks with him on the riser, the extraordinary efforts of ordinary people in response […]